Friday, March 21, 2008

teaching and... Ironman-ing?

Ok so now some students and stuff are starting to read this as well... we'll see if they post back though!

- this week we will be refreshing the past few months (i know, a week is a LONG time!) and doing a project on the Pythagorean Theorem to finish it off. I didn't want to finish it before easter break because it's so important it's good to start off now with it. Eh, something like that.

- You'll also be working on your space projects! I posted a sample website as well as job descriptions and examples here.

- One week from Saturday - March 29th to be exact; I will be racing in the Ford Ironman 70.3 California race. Basically it's a "half ironman distance" so not the full ironman, but something about teaching and coaching, and a Girlfriend/life get in the way right now of doing that. and i enjoy mountain dew too much.

- still, I'm very excited! You may see me riding my bike to work a few days this week to keep my legs loose for the race.
- I will be checking homework every day again and you will have a quiz on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here or here